Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Alban - Disco 90 Remix | Savoy, Cork, April 19 | Turk's Head, Dublin, April 20

Options
  • 12-04-2013 10:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39

Coming soon Disco 90s Remix featuring Dr Alban. The author of hits such as “It's My Life”, “Hello Afrika”, “Sing Hallelujah”, “Look Who's Talking” and others.

April 19, Friday: Savoy Night Club, Cork.
    April 20, Saturday: Turk's Head, Temple Bar, Dublin.
    Doors: 10pm
    Expect: Go-Go Dancers and Fire Breathers by TNT Entertainment crew.
    On the decks: DJ Alex Black and DJ Serj
    Line-up: 10pm to midnight - 90s original sound, then Dr Alban performing live and late club afterwards.
    Tickets: €30, can be purchased on www.partypeople.ie, in Lituanica store in Cork city and on Ticketmaster website for both events.

Dr_Alban_Cork_Dublin_Ireland_April_19_20.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

€30 for a 90's disco!

Good luck with that!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

You're seriously gonna try and charge 30euro into the Turk's Head to see Dr Alban? SERIOUSLY?????

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Loved him back in the day but no way would I spend €30 on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

crazy money, initially I thought it was him doing the DJing, and if he DJed a decent 3 hour 90's set then perhaps you might,and I mean 'might' be able to justify the price.
    But this lineup seems questionable, 10pm - midnight: 90's Original sound, then Dr. Alban followed by late club, so what, do we presume Alban will play/mime for an hour or even less??

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Five euro more than the Twisted Pepper's HudMo and Maya Jane Coles double bill - which I already thought pricey....

Sounds like very optimistic thinking that this will sell at that price

• Advertisement
Advertisement