Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a builder

• 12-04-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭

Do any of you guys know a reliable and good builder in the Arklow area? I'm looking to get the attic converted so any recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Do any of you guys know a reliable and good builder in the Arklow area? I'm looking to get the attic converted so any recommendations welcome.

Yep could recommend 1 or two, just had some work done by a guy on extending a bedroom and very impressed by their work, Am going to use them when I get our attic done in a year or 2 down the line. Have the number for another guy who did work on another house and they are happy with it as well. Will pm you both of their numbers in the next day or so

BTW no affiliation with either and all that stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,279 ✭✭✭The Bishop Basher

The father and son builders that built our house are based in Gorey. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Very honest and professional. Pm sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Thanks folks.

Advertisement