Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Online

Options
  • 12-04-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All,

Does anyone know any good sites to sell my business services, it would be in the area of Marketing, informational and administration. I have tried ebay but didn't have much luck, i don't mind paying for listings etc, and would prefer a site that has a decent Irish user base as most of the stuff i have developed/designed/researched has an Irish bias for natural reasons.... also i have looked at a few freelancer websites and they didnt really fit what i am trying to do....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭enviro

Are you on Linkedin? Get your name out there by offering your expertise to others. Word of mouth is a powerful tool.

Join the relevant groups and participate.

Seek recommendations from those you have done work for previously.

Build up your reputation, review your strategy in a month and adjust as needed.

Google; LinkedIn Profile Building for advice, tips and videos... if you are new to it.

Advertisement