Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Optimus Nd50

• 13-04-2013 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

I bought this around last October, have used it a good few times since then and have been very impressed with it. But the very limited amount of lamping I do I cant justify having this piece of kit whilst I could be upgrading other areas of my shooting.

Optimus nd50 laser designator ,full kit adjustable mount that fits on 25 or 30mm scope, pressure switch,weaver mount and 2 rechargeable batteries with a battery charger.

I never mounted the laser on a scope or rail so mounts are un-used and just fitted the pressure switch tonight to make sure it worked as I have never used it! :o

Looking for €170 for the lot.

img1814qp.jpg

img1815ea.jpg

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement