Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alternative camping site for Westport festival of music and food

Options
  • 13-04-2013 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Im thinking about coming down for the festival above but tbh im on a budget and the official camping prices for the weekend (e155) is putting me off.

does anyone know or can recommend any other camping areas nearby that would be priced a little more reasonable??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Westport house itself is the only campsite in town AFAIK. The admission for the full weekend is €130 without camping anyway, so it's not like you're saving anything if you were to camp outside town and organised a lift in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

yeah i think i read the website wrong i thought it was just 155 to camp didnt realise that included the weekend ticket too , my mistake :) mods please feel free to lock this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement