Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ben Dunne bankruptcy advice

• 13-04-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Taxburden carrier

Does anyone else have an issue with an obese druggie with a history of political interference advising families on Joe Duffy:rolleyes: to seek bankruptcy in the uk letting the rest of us pick up the bill?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

It's a disgrace. These feckless borrowers should have their citizenship stripped and flung into the workhouse until they pay off their monstrous debts...

Actually I think Ben Dunne is dead right. People made mistakes; they did not commit crimes. The UK offers a humane option for people to make a new financial start. Ireland offers it's disgraced banks the option of penalising people for 5 years while not writing down the value of the loan.

More extend and pretend bull**** which will facilitate the current bunch of idiot bankers, politicians and senior civil servants until they can ride off into the sunset of a comfortable retirement....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Yeah, I have to say I wasn't impressed when I heard it. If everyone was to take his advice, our little country would be even more totally fucked. It's pretty sad really, when so of us are struggling to do the right thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Its hard to argue with him when you see one of the architects of the countrys financial demise, 'bankrupt' seanie fitz at 700 quid a ticket testimonials.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

I thought he was dead right and offered good advice to the callers, one of which had been hospitalised due to the stress it has caused her.

Going nowhere; locked

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement