Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otterbox phone cases -any good, can you get them in ireland

Options
  • 13-04-2013 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Has anybody tried Otterbox phone cases and what are they like. Where can you buy them in ireland other than from the internet??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I have on on a iPod Touch 4 and its brilliant if expensive. They only do cases for a few phones usually only most popular phones. I was looking for one for a Ace 2 and they don't do one for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Have saved the price of a few iPhone 5 screens by using an otterbox. Unfortunately it makes the phone very bulky and takes away from the aesthetics of the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

Have saved the price of a few iPhone 5 screens by using an otterbox. Unfortunately it makes the phone very bulky and takes away from the aesthetics of the phone.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

sohappy wrote: »
    +1

update,
    otterbox defender does the job its supposed to but im never happy so i went and got a ballistic sg maxx and i have to say it has a much nicer feel in the hand and the screen protector is much clearer and responsive,wish i had bought this in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

kala85 wrote: »
    Has anybody tried Otterbox phone cases and what are they like. Where can you buy them in ireland other than from the internet??

They are in the carphone warehouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Are the "ballistic" cases available in any shop in Ireland or just online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

picked up a couple of the Otterbox cases for friends and family thru Amazon UK
    All were under 35quid unlike a few shops here where ive seen them for €70+

Have seen the Ballistic 'Hardcore' and 'Smooth' cases listed there too

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭dmn

phone shops carry them. €35 in meteor stores

Advertisement