Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 33 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

roryc wrote: »
    Pathetic.

Yes, I agree. It's nearly two hours since you claimed you were off to the beach yet you're still posting here.

"The truth will set you free".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

How are these guys not banned?

Why don't they just PM each other?

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Oh dear lord make it stop:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Exactly what I was hoping for when I brought in Yaya. He should play a more advance position tonight.

• Advertisement

Ormus wrote: »
    How are these guys not banned?

Why don't they just PM each other?

I'd be happy for a ban for both of us. Would be interesting to see how RoryC fares in the game without the forum and running his every move past everyone for a while.

Just hit the report button and report the posts. Mr Moon said we'd both be banned for a reocurrence so I guess this is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I see... It does sound logical, it's all about where you finish isn't it! But then again, you live in Cavan, by choice, so I just can't seem to agree with you I'm afraid. Hopefully I don't capitulate again this season so you don't have to resort to making up stats again. Let the truth set you free!

Just to add, summer has arrived over here so I really can't continue these petty little arguments. Toodles x

Summer may have arrived but remember that Winter is coming :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Exactly what I was hoping for when I brought in Yaya. He should play a more advance position tonight.

Good point, the man is a beast in this position and should be playing there all the time even when Silva is playing. Defensive responsibilities are wasted on the man!

moreau wrote: »
    Good point, the man is a beast in this position and should be playing there all the time even when Silva is playing. Defensive responsibilities are wasted on the man!

In fairness, Mancini has Rodwell, Barry and Garcia who can all play defensive mid. Milliner can do a job there too and he let De Jong go.

He should of pushed Yaya forward long ago IMO and used two of those lads as defensive mids.

I don't see why he generally just does it at the end of games when they are chasing a goal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

he should, but he may just put Nasri up there.

still Milner and him on the wings, with Yaya and Barry further back.

i hope Yaya is further forward, I have him too, and he could run riot if he is there, but you just don't know with aul' Roberto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Re yaya its not silva that stops him playing further forward its mancini going with two strikers his preffered formation thats the issue.

Re yaya its not silva that stops him playing further forward its mancini going with two strikers his preffered formation thats the issue.

Do they not generally go with 4-2-3-1 and one of the strikers plays in the three behind the striker up top?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

#MCFC XI v Wigan: Hart, Richards, Kolarov, Lescott, Kompany (C), Barry, Garcia, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Aguero, Tevez.

#mcfc subs: Pantilimon, Milner, Dzeko, Sinclair, Rodwell, Clichy, Toure, K

#MUFC De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Kagawa, Rooney, Van Persie

Subs: Evans, Giggs, Chicharito, Nani, Welbeck, Cleverley, Amos. #MUFC #WHUFC

#whufc Jaaskelainen, Reid, Nolan, Jarvis, Carroll, Vaz Te, O'Brien, Collins, Demel, Diame, O'Neil

Subs - C.Cole, Collison, Maiga, Henderson, Taylor, Noble, Pogatetz

#wafc starting XI to face #mcfc Robles, Kone, Alcaraz, McCarthy, Di Santo, Maloney, Gomez, Boyce, Beausejour, Figueroa, Scharner

#wafc subs: Al Habsi, Caldwell, Henriquez, McManaman, McArthur, Espinoza, Stam

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Jax Teller wrote: »
    #MCFC XI v Wigan: Hart, Richards, Kolarov, Lescott, Kompany (C), Barry, Garcia, Yaya Toure, Nasri, Aguero, Tevez.

I got rid of Zab due to upcoming rotation threat. Didn't expect it this quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I got rid of Zab due to upcoming rotation threat. Didn't expect it this quickly!

:(

km79 wrote: »
    :(

Really need Rafael to play. If Zab makes a cameo all the better. Gives me a problem going forward though .....both are rotation risks and my other 3 are Baines (grand) Davies ......and Jenkinson !!!

Yaya further forward I reckon, plus no Zab.

captain VP starting too.

all perfect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Jones, Kagawa, Rooney & Van Persie.

Rafael starts :)

Robles back in goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Johnny Evans suck my balls

uff

no Silva either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,341 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Can't decide if I want RVP to do well. The guy leading my private league had him captained, and I don't. But I'm 100 points behind him, so don't really think I'll catch him, so kind of just want to get as many points as possible!

#FFC Team to play Chelsea: Schwarzer; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise; Ruiz, Enoh, Karagounis, Emanuelson; Berbatov, Petric.
    #FFC substitutes at Craven Cottage today: Etheridge, Richardson, Hughes, Manolev, Frimpong, Frei, Rodallega.

Chelsea Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry (c), Bertrand; Ramires, Lampard; Moses, Mata, Hazard; Torres
    Subs Turnbull, Oscar, Mikel, Azpilicueta, Benayoun, Ake and Ba. #CFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Anyone reckon that Nastasic will get many games for the rest of the season? I transferred him in this week with the wildcard. Took out Zab for him

Delighted I swapped him out for Mertesacker now.

Great news that he's rested.

Over to you RVP....

fúck.

Mata starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Delighted to see Lampard starting! Was squeeky bum time wondering if id get a game out him!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

SlickRic wrote: »
    fúck.

Mata starts.

I brought in Arteta for him this week so unless he gets a brace or better then my conscious is clear.

Having said that he's due a cluster of points and i'm scared :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Bertrand starts! That's nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Zabaleta not starting is an absolute disaster. No points on the bench to come in.

• Advertisement

Zabaleta not starting is an absolute disaster. No points on the bench to come in.

I don't even think he is on the bench :(

Advertisement