Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Raven Skerries.

Options
  • 13-04-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Drove past the pub a few times during the week and it seems to be closed. Anyone know whats happening there ??

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Sparky84 wrote: »
    Drove past the pub a few times during the week and it seems to be closed. Anyone know whats happening there ??

It has closed unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It closed on Thursday 4th April. Was only in there the night before & enjoyed a superb pint. I really hope that Christy Jenkinson gets something back up & running soon. He's a gent of a publican. Likewise - I'm hoping my pal Terry Woods keeps pulling pints for many years to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davidtk

Does anybody know the situation with the Black Raven? Drove by the other day and they were selling the contents of the upstairs apartment.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Had a look.just out if pure been nosey what's it going for.my dad always wanted a pub.:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

No idea. Might give them a ring myself .............................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ah look you go ahead and buy it ,to be fair you seen it first . :-)))

Advertisement