Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

that band was good!
    but way too many BREAKS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I thought that 4person band were amazing I really think they could go far

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Isn't David a sweetheart :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Well, that was creepy as fcuk! :pac:

This show must provide David Walliams with tons of new material for his Little Britain shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

The signing woman is fairly interesting

• Advertisement

Ohh Jesus, enough already!

It's supposed to showcase talent in Britain, and the best they can do is two keyboard players? I need a humor transplant or something because that was bloody awful!

And ANOTHER break?? :mad:

Well at least no one died!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,213 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

wonder what sort of health and safety rules they have for acts like that, you wouldn't want one of your volunteers changing their position too much

wonder what sort of health and safety rules they have for acts like that, you wouldn't want one of your volunteers changing their position too much

Your man looked a bit demented. I'd be a bit worried with him walking into the audience with a sword :pac:

I'd imagine the volunteers were actually planted there.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Poor show again tonight, bored watching it tbh

• Advertisement

This weeks "You don't know how good you are" contestant :rolleyes:

And very rarely I'd use that little rolleyes bastard! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,213 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Glad I only turned on half way through :D
    Nice that David let a few of the weirder acts continue to the end

I didn't think your man was that good tbh, but you knew the second we got "oh woeeeee, Im working on a building site and want to be star", that he was going through.

Glad I only turned on half way through :D
    Nice that David let a few of the weirder acts continue to the end

Ah GT it was painful to watch. Where are acts like that shadow theatre company act that were on the first week, yknow? Now they were great, but there's been nothing like it since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chucken wrote: »
    I didn't think your man was that good tbh, but you knew the second we got "oh woeeeee, Im working on a building site and want to be star", that he was going through.

I hate how some contestants are allowed sing a second song

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Just bored out of my tree with the contrived, repetitive, boring,barely concealed smirks and carry on of judges.Particularly, David's pretend infatuation with Simon,funny for one week, and now not amusing ,just irritating.:(Even the acts are boring, standard very poor. Only exception was that original dance(with the silhouettes) act at the early auditions. bgt, I'M OUT.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

The standard is shockingly bad (apart from Attraction), seems like Britain has run out of Talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Who else is amazed that BGT is managing to stay ahead of The Voice UK in the ratings?

The people at Telly Mix aren't, which isn't too surprising considering that they seem to love Simon and everything he does... :rolleyes:

http://tellymix.co.uk/ratings/141738-britains-got-talent-2013-trounces-the-voice-uk-in-ratings.html (week 1 of BGT)
    http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/britains-got-talent/142953-the-voice-2013-ratings-soar-but-still-beaten-by-britains-got-talent-2013.html (week 2)
    http://tellymix.co.uk/ratings/144199-the-voice-2013-closes-rating-gap-on-britains-got-talent-2013.html (week 3)
    http://tellymix.co.uk/ratings/145756-britains-got-talent-2013-continues-to-win-ratings-war-with-the-voice-uk.html (week 4)
    http://tellymix.co.uk/ratings/147190-britains-got-talent-ratings-hits-series-high-as-the-voice-uk-viewers-fall.html (week 5)

Hang on, you might say - those reports quote the overnight ratings, which aren't as accurate as the figures published by BARB two weeks afterwards.

Well, those figures also reveal that BGT is ahead of The Voice, albeit by a lot less than the overnights suggest.

Not that Telly Mix care too much, it seems... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s107/britains-got-talent/news/a484757/britains-got-talent-final-45-who-is-your-favourite.html

The final 45:

[*] Bosom Buddies

[*]Jack and Cormac

[*]Freelusion

[*]Chasing the Dream

[*]MCBoy

[*]Aaron Crow

[*]MCKNASTY

[*]Gabrielle Gardiner

[*]Aliki

[*]CEO Dancers

[*]The Band of Voices

[*]Poppin' Ron

[*]Meat Diva

[*]Joseph Hall

[*]Rosie O'Sullivan

[*] Modupe

[*]Youth Creation

[*]Steve Hewlett

[*]Maarty Broekman

[*]Martin Healy

[*]Rob & Craig

[*]Club Town Freaks

[*]Pre Skool

[*]Shockarellas

[*]James Moore

[*]J - Unity

[*]MD

[*]Alex Keir

[*]Robbie Kennedy

[*]The Glambassadors

[*]Arixsandra Libantino

[*]Jack Carroll

[*]Stevie Pink

[*]Thomas Bounce

[*]Jordan O'Keefe

[*]Phillip Green

[*]Martin & Marielle

[*]Francine Lewis

[*]AJ & Chloe

[*]Incognito

[*]Alice Fredenham

[*]Richard & Adam

[*]Luminites

[*]Asanda

[*]Attraction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Quiet here... was anyone watching and who do you think will go through tonight? I think Aaron Crow and Arixsandra will go through - but then again Band of Voices were good too and Philip was funny. Richard & Adam were great also....
      Oooh, I dunno! :confused::D

• Advertisement

twirlagig wrote: »
      Quiet here... was anyone watching and who do you think will go through tonight? I think Aaron Crow and Arixsandra will go through - but then again Band of Voices were good too and Philip was funny. Richard & Adam were great also....
      Oooh, I dunno! :confused::D

It's quiet in here twirligag because it's reached new levels of embarrassingly poor standard this year. I mean, if the best Britain has to offer as talent is a guy dancing around with a mop handle, that's really saying something :(

Aaron Crow and Richard & Adam will go through anyway, but it's so hard to judge when even they barely stood out...

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

The brothers have to go through. Can see the 11 year old getting through too and the guy with the bow losing out.

unichick wrote: »
      .......and the guy with the bow losing out.

Ah I hope he gets through, he's strangely captivating...

aaron.crow_.jpg

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

That bow trick was easy to figure out. The original bow was struck at a height over the apple and what was put inside the apple was a mini timed explosive . The ring was never inside the apple, just sleight of hand. It was impressive as an illusion but very easy to figure out. Its easy to be cynical but all the top 3 acts were just about average, and quite boring really! And david walliams, who i used to find entertaining and funny, is starting to bug me with his camp humour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
      That bow trick was easy to figure out. The original bow was struck at a height over the apple and what was put inside the apple was a mini timed explosive . The ring was never inside the apple, just sleight of hand. It was impressive as an illusion but very easy to figure out. Its easy to be cynical but all the top 3 acts were just about average, and quite boring really! And david walliams, who i used to find entertaining and funny, is starting to bug me with his camp humour!

Walliams Little Brittain sketches were the same joke repeated in EVERY episode, eg "computer says no" ..bloke in the whellchair etc etc

Now he has one joke about Simon's hidden "gayness" running for the last 2 years:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Howjoe1 wrote: »
      Walliams Little Brittain sketches were the same joke repeated in EVERY episode, eg "computer says no" ..bloke in the whellchair etc etc

Now he has one joke about Simon's hidden "gayness" running for the last 2 years:rolleyes:

I liked his "it's like choosing between ant and dec"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Well it's rough so far. Had recorded the first half an hour while I watched eastenders and 15 minutes in I've caught up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Pure crap so far.

• Advertisement
    • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Sweet Jesus... I'm forced to watch Britains Got Talent... but that crippled kid "Jack" is SOOOO like "Jimmy" in "Southpark" !

Advertisement