Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

and 12 for Eggs.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Patriotic sell out. Not a patch on their other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The other preformances from Attraction had me in tears, that last one was pathetic attempt to get votes and it wasn't even that good. Completely sold out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Were Attraction just Booed when Ant/Dec said their number and name?

Pre-Skool... :(:(

If i never see that sh!t again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

After Attraction's performance I am certain that Jack will win now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Liminites to win!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

What's the number to vote for the egg thrower?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Wonder what song Psy will play ;) *holds back in suspense*

Can egg lady come back to stop this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Apparantly egg woman is called Natalie Holt and is part of a string quartet called Raven. Plenty of videos of them on youtube too:

PR stunt?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Attraction might have thrown it away.

After all that, i have no idea who will/should win..

I don't think any of them were memorable/performed great tonight.

The Egg lady is the only part i will remember in weeks to come, and i didn't even see her live.. :D

Apparantly egg woman is called Natalie Holt and is part of a string quartet called Raven. Plenty of videos of them on youtube too:

Jaysis that was quick... :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Attraction still favourites on betfair, but nowhere near as strong favourites as they were an hour ago. Seems to be a 2 horse race between them and Jack Carroll with his price shortening as their lengthens, obviously. Luminites 20/1 3rd favourites really.

It is set up for Jack Carroll to win really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

PR stunt?

Total PR stunt & rehearsed too I think - when you replay it......no-one flinched neither of the two singing, no one in the choir & apart from Simon taking off his jacket no evidence of egg splatter !! I'm not buying of anyway

1966 wrote: »
    Total PR stunt & rehearsed too I think - when you replay it......no-one flinched neither of the two singing, no one in the choir & apart from Simon taking off his jacket no evidence of egg splatter !! I'm not buying of anyway

I wouldn't say it's a PR stunt for BGT - that would have been really unfair on the two guys singing. I think it may have been a PR stunt from Ms. Holt, perhaps to get her group into the spotlight.

http://www.natalieholtmusic.com/
    Natalie is at the forefront of London's new breed of emerging film composers; she has a clear style coupling a retro classical film score feel with the manipulation of an array of self-created sounds using her skills as an instrumentalist on violin, viola, piano, mouth organ, guitar, Chinese harp and vocals.
    In the past year her projects have contrasted widely from working on the BAFTA nominated score for BBC's Great Expectations with Martin Phipps to the more avant-garde Spanish feature film Animals directed by fellow National Film and Television School graduate Marçal Forés.
    Natalie Holt has worked on a range of major films including Hannibal Rising and Matthew Vaughn's Stardust, working for Grammy Award winning producer Steve McLaughlin and composer Ilan Eshkeri.

https://twitter.com/filmmusicholt

Why did she introduce Ed Sheeran halfway through the song, sure everyone knows who he is anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Taylor Swift, absolutely delicious! :o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

I would not mind knowing taylor better...now

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

If it wasn't a publicity stunt of some kind (and it seemed very contrived) why would she essentially give so many media people a reason not to hire her?

• Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭Dr_Brian_Cocks

PR stunt with the egg throwing.

Hope all Cowells shows get cancelled. They're past their sell by dates.

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Why did she introduce Ed Sheeran halfway through the song, sure everyone knows who he is anyway.

She obviously thinks she's bigger than him..

She come a long way since Kanye took her speech..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Bland music by bland people

5starpool wrote: »
    If it wasn't a publicity stunt of some kind (and it seemed very contrived) why would she essentially give so many media people a reason not to hire her?

She seems to have a big enough Resumé that it mightn't bother her.
    Although it does beg the question, If it is so good, why is she on Britains Got Talent as a background musician.

Jaysis, if Jack Carroll wins it :(

The poor lad will believe he is hilarious.

Thousands of people must have thought they were voting for the egg lady.

Jack will win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Allyall wrote: »
    Although it does beg the question, If it is so good, why is she on Britains Got Talent as a background musician.

To egg Simon Cowell?

She might also just not like all these shows and what it's done for "Music"

Allyall wrote: »
    She seems to have a big enough Resumé that it mightn't bother her.

BAFTA nominated by all accounts - very strange.

maybe she was protesting against Cowell and everything he represents about music.

• Advertisement

Deserved winners, delighted

Advertisement