Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barking Dog Charlesland Park

Options
  • 13-04-2013 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, we have been suffering from last 7 months with this issue. how can we stop this stupid dog not barking anymore :)) i don't think owner realise that how irritating it is for neighbours.. this dog stays mostly in garden, barking all day for no reason.. its from <<<snip>>> charlesland park anyway. all day along waawww ..wwaaawww...errrrrrrrrrrr..err.r.......jesus save us ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

solemate wrote: »
    Hi all, we have been suffering from last 7 months with this issue. how can we stop this stupid dog not barking anymore :)) i don't think owner realise that how irritating it is for neighbours.. this dog stays mostly in garden, barking all day for no reason.. its from <<<snip>>> charlesland park anyway. all day along waawww ..wwaaawww...errrrrrrrrrrr..err.r.......jesus save us ..

Why not knock on their door and tell them politely how irritating it is for you. They may ignore you but if it is such a problem it is well worth trying to resolve it amicably.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Car2318

Managed to post my response to another thread so here goes again.....
    If u call to that house i think it would be received well.
    I am few doors down and can hear it now but i dont think it was fair of u to name the full address especially when u dont appear to have ever called on them.....correct me on that if am wrong?

Pop in rather than let it fester

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JandS

hi, is this a small white yappy dog in one of the two-bed duplexes?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Too many privacy issues here.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement