Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Find my iphone passcode

• 13-04-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭

HI i've just downloaded the find my iphone app and now everytime i want
    to use it i have to type in my passcode even if i have just used it is there anyway of setting this so it only needs a passcode after an hour or so

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

why would you want to use it, its only useful for finding other idevices as far as i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

what i mean is when i use my phone and then go to use it again a couple of minutes later i have to enter the passcode again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

The find my iphone app isn't needed unless you are trying to find another idevice, it sounds as if you have a passcode set to unlock the phone. go to settings>general and scroll down to passcode lock, enter it and turn off the feature

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

Thanks that did the trick

Advertisement