Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EAP TEACHING IN IRELAND

Options
  • 13-04-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all :),

A quick question in relation to EAP teaching in Ireland. Where are the EAP jobs posted in Ireland? I see plenty of vacancies on UK websites but I never see it advertised in Ireland.
    I know universities do it and have it because they all have international centres with students doing English language programmes for preparation into Irish universities.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Lablib :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,877 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

lablib wrote: »
    Hi all :),

A quick question in relation to EAP teaching in Ireland. Where are the EAP jobs posted in Ireland? I see plenty of vacancies on UK websites but I never see it advertised in Ireland.
    I know universities do it and have it because they all have international centres with students doing English language programmes for preparation into Irish universities.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Lablib :)

UCD do have rap but its in its infancy, pretty chaotic as they only recently advertised for a director. Check with the language centres of various colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,877 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

UCD do have rap but its in its infancy, pretty chaotic as they only recently advertised for a director. Check with the language centres of various colleges.

Rap should read eap, stupid autocorrect

Advertisement