Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Storage Box

Options
  • 13-04-2013 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone save me a day of wandering through furniture shops, or worse still.. a drive to Ikea?

Has anyone seen any wooden blanket boxes around the shops in Waterford?
    Something like this..

21414_1296647081_2.jpg

Basically cheap and cheerful because I need 3 of them. I'd rather spend the money close to home if possible!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

Ez living sell them. Not sure how cheap they would be though

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Argos have several different types, wooden and leather effect. They have a basic pine one that can be painted for approx €40.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

south wrote: »
    Ez living sell them. Not sure how cheap they would be though

I was looking too for one of these, but EZ living were looking for about 200 euro for them, They were to the left in the shop near the end wall where the bed are then just as you look down the other end of the shop they are on that side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I was looking too for one of these, but EZ living were looking for about 200 euro for them, They were to the left in the shop near the end wall where the bed are then just as you look down the other end of the shop they are on that side

Crikey we'll need to knock off a zero to fit my budget I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Trotter wrote: »
    Crikey we'll need to knock off a zero to fit my budget I reckon.

Yeah and i wasnt even impressed with the build quality if it was any way worth 200 euro or may have considered it but the actually display model wasnt even closing properly, When you have kids in a house DURABILITY is a first check.

• Advertisement
Advertisement