Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamesweek 34 Transfers.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

For me biggest mistake - Michu

He has been in and out of my team twice and never at the right time. I have got very little points out of him and whenever I didn't have he racks up the points.

My single biggest regret this season is that I ignored the initial bandwagon and advice here and didn't leave him in my team from the start.

Fair play to those who had him from day 1 @6.5million (I think Roryc named his team after him!!). Respect:cool:

Oops wrong thread, not sure where worst transfer chat was. Deserves a thread in own right, a nice break from people showing off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

:eek:;), someone had to say it

i couldn't believe my eyes.

Defoe in particular.

Bale, once he started, there's always a chance he does something.

i still think the many thousands bringing him in was mental, and it was one of those mass knee-jerks that either looks awesome, or it looks a bit silly.

fair play to those who took the plunge.

Defoe was still a stupid transfer though. at least with Bale, he's vital, and if he's walking he'll play. Defoe was never starting the game.

Advertisement