Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DDP Yoga, anyone on it?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Getting started with it this week along with some powerlifting and a keto diet. Will see how I get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,553 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Getting started with it this week along with some powerlifting and a keto diet. Will see how I get on.

Be very careful with Keto, it's great to lose weight but you don't hear much about the increased risk of gallstones which can be a real problem (also hair loss is one of the lesser spoken about side effects).

Be very careful with Keto, it's great to lose weight but you don't hear much about the increased risk of gallstones which can be a real problem (also hair loss is one of the lesser spoken about side effects).

Good to know! Might look at an alternative in that case, tried it before for 6 weeks with great results but was going to try 3 months this time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

I bought the DVDs years ago but never used them. I’d like to give it another try but I see you can’t the the app through Apple TV

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Time to log back into the app and get stuck in after many months of inactivity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

I dusted off my DDPY dvds today for the first time in a couple of years. I watched Relentless on YouTube and it got me back on the wagon.

Anyone here still going with it?

I'll be getting started with it again this week. Got the annual subscription through Amazon and it has a fire tv app which is handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

Yeah thinking about maybe getting a subscription for the app if I stick with it. For now the dvds are still pretty decent

Advertisement