Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to either get out of a vodafone contract or get them to make my broadband work pr

Options
  • 13-04-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone! Does anyone know is it possible and if so howdo I get out of a Vodafone broadband contract? Im in a contract until next Jan.The connection is not working very well at all though. My bill is also supposedto be €30 euro a month and ive paid €180 for 3 months. It very rarely works fora full day without cutting out for a while. I have spent more time on the phoneto Vodafone customer service in the past month than I have to my parents! And letme tell you their customer service is atrocious. They say they don’t seeanything from their end and are basically calling me a liar. I work until earlymorning so when I come in and the broadband isn’t working I cant call in tocomplain. I always seem to end up calling when its working but hasn’t beenearlier. Can anyone give me advice as to how to deal with this? Im at my witsend now and the last thing on earth I want to be doing is paying serious moneyfor a terrible service.

Also just a word of warning for anyone who reads this- DONOT USE VODAFONE BROADBAND! Im sure its fine if someone just wants to checktheir email every now and then but don’t expect to be able to do anything elseonline and don’t expect it to be working when you want it to be. The service isdreadful, and quite frankly ive never had the displeasure of dealing withpeople like those in Vodafone customer services.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi Annie, I moved your post to the talk to eircom forum where hopefully they will be able to help you out on monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

annie86 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Does anyone know is it possible and if so howdo I get out of a Vodafone broadband contract? Im in a contract until next Jan.The connection is not working very well at all though. My bill is also supposedto be €30 euro a month and ive paid €180 for 3 months. It very rarely works fora full day without cutting out for a while. I have spent more time on the phoneto Vodafone customer service in the past month than I have to my parents! And letme tell you their customer service is atrocious. They say they don’t seeanything from their end and are basically calling me a liar. I work until earlymorning so when I come in and the broadband isn’t working I cant call in tocomplain. I always seem to end up calling when its working but hasn’t beenearlier. Can anyone give me advice as to how to deal with this? Im at my witsend now and the last thing on earth I want to be doing is paying serious moneyfor a terrible service.

Also just a word of warning for anyone who reads this- DONOT USE VODAFONE BROADBAND! Im sure its fine if someone just wants to checktheir email every now and then but don’t expect to be able to do anything elseonline and don’t expect it to be working when you want it to be. The service isdreadful, and quite frankly ive never had the displeasure of dealing withpeople like those in Vodafone customer services.

Hi annie86,

Have you tried the Talk to Vodafone board directly?

http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1270

Mark

Advertisement