Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese/ thai take aways

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭skinny90

inisboffin wrote: »
    Funny, I've had the opposite experience. Rose Garden was (just a bit) late but I call King Din 'the fastest delivery in the west'!
    They've never been even 5 mins late from what they indicated!

There's been more than one occasion were I'd be working until late roughly 8-half 8 and I'd order a Chinese I'd probly get it 10-half 10 I live in Newcastle so it's not a million miles away...it may be bad luck but it put me off relying on them to deliver on time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

skinny90 wrote: »
    There's been more than one occasion were I'd be working until late roughly 8-half 8 and I'd order a Chinese I'd probly get it 10-half 10 I live in Newcastle so it's not a million miles away...it may be bad luck but it put me off relying on them to deliver on time

That's odd, I'd order around that time too. Maybe they were busy delivering mine ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Thai Garden and Curry house in Newcastle by far my favourites

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 Galway2013

Thai Garden now, but i loved Tamerind before it closed we used to get it delivered every week but now i find thai garden the best

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Galway2013 wrote: »
    Thai Garden now, but i loved Tamerind before it closed we used to get it delivered every week but now i find thai garden the best
    I liked Tamerind as well but I thought there was a much nicer feel to Thai garden,staff were much nicer and bigger portions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement