Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crèche reviews on the Dublin rd/ castletroy

• 13-04-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give a honest review of Celtic tots crèche in Rhebogue or the one by the Parkway. Any other recommendations for crèches or childminders that side of town would be more than welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Toodles_27

No opinion on Celtic Tots-never had any dealings.
    But Park Childcare in Rhebogue are good. Very relaxed - bit too relaxed for me but all the girls are lovely.Very limited outdoor space tho.
    Cannot recommend Tall Trees enough - absolutely fantastic. There are 2, one in monaleen and one on the singland road. They are both brilliant. Highly recommeded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Toodles_27 wrote: »
    No opinion on Celtic Tots-never had any dealings.
    But Park Childcare in Rhebogue are good. Very relaxed - bit too relaxed for me but all the girls are lovely.Very limited outdoor space tho.
    Cannot recommend Tall Trees enough - absolutely fantastic. There are 2, one in monaleen and one on the singland road. They are both brilliant. Highly recommeded.

+1 on tall trees. Could not recommend them highly enough! We sent our kids there on the back of word of mouth reviews from other parents with kids there and to be honest I've never heard a bad word about either place. I remember when we started they were turning away people they had so many trying to get in. That can only be good.
    You also have unikids in plassey. Seems to be good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

+1 on Tall Trees in Springfield Centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Just a little outside the areas you were looking at, but just around the corner from Rhebouge.

http://www.pebbledpathways.com/index.html

Couldn't recommend it enough. I have been very impressed with it.

Advertisement