Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie o dea social welfare meeting

• 13-04-2013 5:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

I got a leaflet in the door about a meeting willie o dea was holding in the south court last night. Did anyone go to it. What did he talk about. I don't understand why he held the meeting at all.

Anyone there ???????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Catkins407

I think it was in relation to wait times on social welfare appeals. I know there is an issue in this area so it was probably relevant . I got an email about it but could not attend. It wasn't relevant to me presently but may be someday.

I have no idea what the aim of the meeting was. Whether it was gathering individual cases or overall numbers of people affected is a mystery to me.

Maybe someone who was there can say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Catkins 407
    Thank you for replying
    It's amazing 357 views but no comments.
    Thanks for replying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

maryk123 wrote: »
    Catkins 407
    Thank you for replying
    It's amazing 357 views but no comments.
    Thanks for replying

Its possible 357 people clicked onto your thread and didn't reply because they couldn't help with your query......

Advertisement