Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pizza hut??

• 13-04-2013 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭

hey just on the website for pizza hut and i cant find the limerick store?? is it still open??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

There is one on the Childers road - still open the last time I passed it. Used to be one in Raheen, but thats gone.

Have you tried Mizzoni's in Raheen yet, love their pizza's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms.Cosmo

Plus one on Mizzoni's! It's fairly cheap aswell when you get the deals!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Where about in Raheen is Mizzoni's? There website only mentions Raheen as their address.

Edit: Just found it on their facebook page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mulcaire Road if anyone else is looking for it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Had a pizza from the Pizza Hut on the Childers Rd. a week or so ago, and it was disgusting and very expensive compared to other pizza places. I`d say avoid at all costs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

deadeye187 wrote: »
    Had a pizza from the Pizza Hut on the Childers Rd. a week or so ago, and it was disgusting and very expensive compared to other pizza places. I`d say avoid at all costs!

That's a bit over the top...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

That's a bit over the top...

LOL..maybe just a little, but wow it was really not nice!...Waist of money!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 b3mol

Pizza Hut is expensive comparing to other Pizza places. Also portions are not massive. I can't complain about the taste tho... As I love it.
    Still my fav pizza is Hawaian Dominos on thin crust :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

deadeye187 wrote: »
    LOL..maybe just a little, but wow it was really not nice!...Waist of money!

I worked there for over a year. 4 of the kitchen staff have been there for years and are incredible workers. Absolute perfectionists. I don't know who they've brought in since I left though, so it might have just been bad luck while someone with less experience was getting trained in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

I worked there for over a year. 4 of the kitchen staff have been there for years and are incredible workers. Absolute perfectionists. I don't know who they've brought in since I left though, so it might have just been bad luck while someone with less experience was getting trained in.

I order from there the odd time and find the pizzas great if a little pricey. The staff always strike me as dead friendly and very efficient. Must have been a one off or bad luck as IO says.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

papa ginos is the best pizza in town, you wouldnt eat the other rubbish after you have tried Ginos

Advertisement