Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Work Panel 2013

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Roberta88

Hi all

So results came out today was wondering if anyone knew the timeframe of being called for a permanent job I got placed around the fourties in my area what is the likelihood of getting a job in and around Xmas? Or do u think it'll be longer waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭augusta24

Hey everyone,

So I'm applying for another panel - I think the process is the exact same as the social worker one though so I figured I might ask my question here rather than starting another forum.

Guys I'm so confused looking at the questions - I'm an occupational therapist and I can't figure out what would constitute as providing a quality service? Am also stumped about evaluations and judging info?!

I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice for these - I know obviously I'm gonna have to come up with my own answers and it's a totally different occupation but I just don't understand what they'd actually constitute as answers for these?

So confused...!!

Advertisement