Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrigaline Court Leisure Centre

Options
  • 13-04-2013 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Is anyone joined to this gym and can offer an opinion?

Is there alot of free weights and other weight training machines?

Is it big?

Looking to join it and itll be a week or so before I can go have a look. The website is fairly vague :O

Thanks

Comments

Davie89 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Is anyone joined to this gym and can offer an opinion?

Is there alot of free weights and other weight training machines?

Is it big?

Looking to join it and itll be a week or so before I can go have a look. The website is fairly vague :O

Thanks

I'd be more inclined to check out Catalyst gym in Carrigaline before the hotel to be honest (unless you absolutely have to have a swimming pool!!).
    Better equipment, better classes - just a better gym all round to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

I was a member of the hotel for years but left as it was poorly maintained and the shower area smelt disgusting.

I think Catalyst is dearer than the hotel. The staff of the hotel will let you look at the gym before joining.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mrkdips

I was a member of the hotel for years but left as it was poorly maintained and the shower area smelt disgusting.

I think Catalyst is dearer than the hotel. The staff of the hotel will let you look at the gym before joining.

I left for same reasons. Corporate rate in catalyst for twelve months is cheaper at 300 euros

Advertisement