Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter Bruntnell

Options
  • 13-04-2013 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Peter Bruntnell plays a one-off irish gig in cleeres, kilkenny next Friday 19th apr 9.30.
    Nme said his songs should be taught in schools and rolling stone called him one of England's best-kept musical secrets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,464 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The NME & Rolling Stone are indeed correct in this case. I won't make the gig as ill be out of the country. It's a pity he isn't doing a few other shows overe here. They only couple of times I have seen him has been when he is supporting other artists but I'd easily pay good money to see a show of his own... Ohh and buy all his records they are great..'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

saw him in whelans maybe ten years ago. love that song 'by the time my head gets to phoenix' didn't know he was still going!

Advertisement