Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

service alert

Options
  • 13-04-2013 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

My son is getting a service alert on the service and stores when trying to log on to xbox live. He said he hasn't downloaded any updates or anything.

What can he do to solve..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

I am unable to log into xbox live too, I assume there is a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Seesee

just swtiched over to UPC broadband this evening and haveb't been able to get into xbox live at all, have done all sorts of things like port forwarding and setting up DMZ, still no joy. So are you telling me now it's an xbox live problem? I was getting a nat error. When I try to change back to the old ISP can't log in either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

koppy wrote: »
    My son is getting a service alert on the service and stores when trying to log on to xbox live. He said he hasn't downloaded any updates or anything.

What can he do to solve..

Nothing unfortunately according to Live

XBOX LIVE Service

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Signing in to Xbox LIVE
    4/13/2013 1:52:02 PM PDT:We are aware that members are still having an issue signing into Xbox LIVE. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time. We will continue to keep you informed on our progress as we work as quickly as possible to to get things back up and running. Keep checking back here every 30 minutes for an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Seesee

There was murder here when we switched modem at about 8.30 and have been troubleshooting since!!! If it wasn't for those pesky kids!

Guess I'll have to leave it til tomorrow to try again - what about my NAT error, just a red herring?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

Why the fúck did I sign out to see if I was effected by this? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

I've been going crazy here trying to get this sorted,

Feck.!"

Advertisement