Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

spin sunday 14th April

• 13-04-2013 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

Right its that time of the week again so who is out and about tomorrow. Post up or text so we can sort out times and places.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'd love to but no bike until next week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

KTRIC wrote: »
    I'd love to but no bike until next week :(

Ah sure you can get used to it next Sunday. Seen the picture you put up. Not my thing at all but a lovely looking bike if your into them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

I was all set up for the Sunday spin but after reading about tight spots on the chain I dont think ill risk it. I might take the bike around the block in the morning and see how she feels. If anything changes ill buzz Wonda:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

leppla wrote: »
    Right its that time of the week again so who is out and about tomorrow. Post up or text so we can sort out times and places.

Did you see the weather forecast???

Hope you have your rubber arm-bands on and also a set of stabilizers for staying upright.:pac::pac::D

paddy147 wrote: »
    Did you see the weather forecast???

Hope you have your rubber arm-bands on and also a set of stabilizers for staying upright.:pac::pac::D

A bit of wind and rain???

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

leppla wrote: »
    A bit of wind and rain???

Well Ive just seen a chap on a Cbr 600 blown off his bike on the Swords road. at around 10:30am this morning

Big gust of wind and he was off the bike while waiting at the lights.

Happy riding though and safe riding too....rather windy out there at this very moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

but more than a bit of wind down my direction.

had a friend turn back on the m7 cos the crosswinds were dangerous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Big thank you to Wonda, Lookbehindyou, Leppla & Darren today for taking time out of their spin to have a look at my bike. I was worried my chain was a on its way out but im reassured now that its fine. Old yeller will be ripping up the N4 soon:p

paddy147 wrote: »
    Well Ive just seen a chap on a Cbr 600 blown off his bike on the Swords road. at around 10:30am this morning

Big gust of wind and he was off the bike while waiting at the lights.

Happy riding though and safe riding too....rather windy out there at this very moment.

Just back from the spin now. Met with wonda boy at ten bells. As said its very windy out all day but would not put me off being out.

Four lads out today all on totally different bikes at a fair pace and we managed just fine. Would deffo want to be watching out for breaks in hedges, and leaving yourself some room for gusts of wind.

All in all a great day with a great bit of crack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Its was mad at times....wind flying through gaps in walls hitting you broadside with a tankbag is no joke....only seen one or two bikes all day :(

Was some laugh and alot of miles covered, @ Richard Tea you are more then welcome. Hopefully you be out and about on Sundays soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement