Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberframe houses

Options
  • 13-04-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

HI,
    anyone have any suggestions on good timber frame construction company in ireland?
    I was looking at www.lico.ie as they built the tayto house which I love (www.riko.ie)

any ideas?

NoraB

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

The general idea on this forum is you don't advertise a particular product or service, but just discuss the idea - in this case you've asked about timber frame, any finish, type, quality, performance, sustainabile benefit is generally available to us in Ireland. timber tends to be at a slight premium to block mainly due imho to the quantity /recent tradition and infrastructure block/concrete has here.

I can't see any benifits to this company that aren't available in at least another dozen IRISH timber frame companies with more home grown sustainable products than those listed in your link .

If you want good timber frame companies why not look at the constructireland.ie back catalogue of Irish show homes

Advertisement