Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Simm denies 50th involvement..

Options
  • 13-04-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭

Just saw John Simm on Jonathan Ross tonight, and he told JR he's not involve in the 50th / he didn't get a call about it anyways.

Hardly rules out an appearance from The Master, but doesn't look like he's involved.

That's the involvement of Freema, Eccleston and Simm ruled out... and am presuming Gillan and Darvill are out. Any rumour on whether Tate will make an appearance?

I'll ease up on surnames now! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

No massive loss tbh; he did play the role with a bit too much scenery-chewing gusto, not that the scripts helped of course. I guess an appearance to negate the End of Time farce would be nice, but it felt like the Master's arc had already come to a neat conclusion by the end of Series 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Each time I'm disappointed in a past-face pulling out, I recall the bloatedness that was Journey's End and the last few minutes of 10's reign in EoT, and suddenly, just like that, I'm kinda okay with it.

Still, worse, that only dealt with Nu-Who.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Basq wrote: »
    . Any rumour on whether Tate will make an appearance?

She works on the US office now doesn't she? That said this is the last season of it so maybe they've finished filming on it already. Suppose it depends on whether she plans to stay in the US or not as well. I would love her to return though. Especially with Rose confirmed.

Advertisement