Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I stop your 08183651350 automated calls?

Options
  • 14-04-2013 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

They've been calling all evening. I've had to turn off our landline phone so we can get some sleep. I'm extremely annoyed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭jleavy046

They've been calling all evening. I've had to turn off our landline phone so we can get some sleep. I'm extremely annoyed.
    Hi,
    Someone has sent you an SMS message to your landline phone I think. That number is the eircom SMS server. If you send a TEXT message to your landline phone number it goes to this message centre, that then SHOULD send the text as a CLID stream to a SMS enabled handset as far as I know.

I would suggest that maybe you to not have an eircom SMS enabled cordless phone?....

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Problem resolved by Mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Problem resolved by Mark.
    Hi
    The Scientician

Did I get back to you on another channel?

Or am I just that good :P

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

Hi
    The Scientician

Did I get back to you on another channel?

Or am I just that good

Mark
    Yep, on twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Yep, on twitter.
    Phew ...

Thanks for getting back to me.

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement