Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dust covers

• 14-04-2013 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I believe this has been asked...no Im not going to ask about g&p dust covers not closing.

Which brand of dust cover will fit and lock on a Madbull upper receiver?
    The receiver I have is a regular M4 receiver with Noveske trades and my spare dust cover is small.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I believe this has been asked...no Im not going to ask about g&p dust covers not closing.

Which brand of dust cover will fit and lock on a Madbull upper receiver?
    The receiver I have is a regular M4 receiver with Noveske trades and my spare dust cover is small.

Had this problem too mate, I had to mix and match a bit. I have a Noveske Madbull receiver too for my custom and as of now I have found that a CA sportsline dust cover and A&K covers do fit. however it slides from left to right and the finish isn't as nice but it does fit. If anyone else found a dust cover that both sits and looks better let us know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HaggardsSoap

T4RGET wrote: »
    Had this problem too mate, I had to mix and match a bit. I have a Noveske Madbull receiver too for my custom and as of now I have found that a CA sportsline dust cover and A&K covers do fit. however it slides from left to right and the finish isn't as nice but it does fit. If anyone else found a dust cover that both sits and looks better let us know :)

Arent most A&K M4 clones of TM M4s? IFso a TM dust cover should fit or I could be wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Arent most A&K M4 clones of TM M4s? IFso a TM dust cover should fit or I could be wrong.

yeah they should fit but like I said they're the two I was messinga round with, If you manage to get a TM one on, let me know. The problem with that is, where do you find an aftermarket TM dust cover like?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 HaggardsSoap

T4RGET wrote: »
    yeah they should fit but like I said they're the two I was messinga round with, If you manage to get a TM one on, let me know. The problem with that is, where do you find an aftermarket TM dust cover like?

Find one made by TM or try a G&P dust cover for TM M4s. I can try my luck on that option and if it fails....I better find the 2 covers you mentioned or leave the cover opened like on most of my G&P M4s and M16s.

Thanks for the help

Advertisement