Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fone repairs

• 14-04-2013 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys dropped my samsung s3 was wondering does anyone no anyone that could fix the inside screen at a reasonable price. when i turn it on it just goes all purple :( thanks for any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hey Laura, sorry to hear about your phone. Try ND Services on Foxes Bow. We would send a lot of customers his way and always get good feedback. He will quote you before doing any work and will give you a reasonable timeframe. Not sure if he's open today though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

let us know how you go. Dropped my s3 down the stairs on Saturday and now a tiny crack in the screen. Works fine but need to get it replaced at some stage

Advertisement