Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-STAR MID1018 10.1" Tablet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Personally - I think its a bit overpriced - this is from looking at the specs - no
    experience of that particular model. This is only my opinion though.

Four other options:

You could go a little extra (20-30 euros) and get a samsung galaxy tab - a far superior beast to the one above.

(Search under amazon.co.uk - for 9-10 inch tablets - with super saver and > 4 stars)

Or look at a refurbished apple ipad 2 - you get for about 320 if you keep an eye out at the apple store. As good as a new one - and with a year warranty

For something cheaper take a look an sumvision ones - I've found good.
    Or the verso ones arent too bad.

Or if you want to go down the ordering from China route you can find various makes cheaper with the same specs as the one you have asked about - however - that route has risks - in terms of quality, waiting time - and also customs charges !

Hope this helps

Advertisement