Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go fitness classes limerick city

• 14-04-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi
    Will be in limerick city next week and am looking for good fitness classes like kettlebells, spin, trx that are pay as you go.saw pro zone in thomond pk but it's €75 for 10 classes so I won't get value for that.dont know if members of the public can use ul arena pay as you go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Hi OP, have a look at Beefitgyms.com, I think they offer a monthly membership for 25 euro and that gets you as many classes as you can get to. They do spinning, trx, kettlebells etc. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭galwayhooker

Thanks for that - see that delta sports dome do a spin class on mon night and its 12 euro pay go.They do training in special room - high altitude training so would love to see what that's like :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

Hi OP, I use UL Arena on a pay as you go basis. All the classes you are looking for are on offer. check out www.universityarena.com for timetable and rates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

For spinning I would recommend UL or 'you can dance' on henry street :http://www.youcandance.ie/timetable.php

I'm a member of The Strand, and they have pay as you go classes for non-members.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

Studio 21 in Limerick City Centre. www.studio21.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement