Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chelsea vs Manchester City FA Cup Semi-Final K.O 16:00 UTV

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Lescott on. Shutters well down now. Just another 3 minutes or so until they put the lock on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

Afaik its any incident not noticed by the ref.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Shoot ffs nando!

Fúcking penalty. Stonewall. Kompany all over Torres there. Fúck sake.

Corner!!! Come on!!!! One more push!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

That's got to be a pen??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

heart attack stuff as usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Ha, what is Townsend on about there? ''I don't see how Foy could give that''.

Clear penalty.

Panthro wrote: »
    Someone call Moses

MOOOOOSSSSSEEEESSS!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

That's a clear pen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Talk about riding your luck...

• Advertisement

C'mon!!! Get an equaliser!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be disgusted with the refs performance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Awful from Bertrand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Wasteful by Hazard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Start of the end for Chelski now hopefully.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

great match, flew by

Fúck sake, Hazard... That's blown it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

May as well give City the cup now. Enjoyable game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

ft9 wrote: »
    City win for me. 2-1 perhaps.

I am legend.

• Advertisement

That's a ridiculous post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Jesus, great game. Sorry for Chelsea, but delighted we held on. On we go! :)

Get in!!! Heart in mouth stuff but it's another final, love it!

:confused:

all the games beginning to catch up on them

City better team over 60 minutes. Chelsea better in the final 30. Fair result, IMO. Chelsea only woke up in the latter stages of the game and that can't be done.

A few dodgy decisions. But that's football. Well done to City. Classic match. Disappointed about the result, but again... That's football.

Cracking game. Would have made a good final. It more or less was in a way. Can't see Wigan causing an upset.

Jesus, great game. Sorry for Chelsea, but delighted we held on. On we go! :)

Yea good game well done!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Great game great result

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Smashing game that, city should have been home and dry by half time but chelseas fight back was brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

City deserved winners. Good game too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Come on Wigan!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

I don't like that i'm starting to like Chelsea.

They can feel hard done by. Stonewall penalty and red card not picked up on.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Well played by City in the first 50 and it won them the game , started the same setup when City made a show of us in the league and decided to try it again , cant really understand why

Rafa should of made his changes earlier and we would of won that game,

Aguero should and will hopefully see a long ban, City all over were quite dirty ,

Unlucky in the end but the better team won over the 90 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

kev1.3s wrote: »
    That's a ridiculous post.

Have a look through his recent posts, seems to be a very bitter towards chelsea.

Great to see chelsea coming back into it but it was too little too late. Defensive errors cost us yet again. Ref was shocking in the second half too. Can't complain too much though the damage was done by that stage.

all the games beginning to catch up on them

If that was the case Chelsea would not have been the better side for the last 30

• Advertisement

Our slow starts of the last few months the cost us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

For all the ridiculous pro-English bluster ITV are giving it I thought it was a really poor performance from the referee Chris Foy. Far too lenient, it's performances like that that lead to the characterisation of English football that it is rough and that the flair players don't get the protection they should.

Torres did well when he came on, Hazard excellent. With a bit of work, a different manager, a couple of signings and this will be a team to contend with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Great game I have to say. Scoreline was fair.

If that was the case Chelsea would not have been the better side for the last 30

Your right should be the other way around. TBH we should have the depth in our squad to cope with all the games.

• Advertisement

Have a look through his recent posts, seems to be a very bitter towards chelsea.

QUOTE]

Not at all. Just stating that rafa pursuit of cup silverware might be yere downfall.

To be honest even tho the shoreline was fair I do feel a little hard done by over the aguero incident and a possible nando pen.

kev1.3s wrote: »
    To be honest even tho the shoreline was fair I do feel a little hard done by over the aguero incident and a possible nando pen.

I understand.

I think City deserved it but had it been my team then ya I be little annoyed too.

If Aguero gets off with this Il eat my hat !

249402.png

QUOTE]

Not at all. Just stating that rafa pursuit of cup silverware might be yere downfall.

I taught every team was supposed to fight for whatever silverware they can.

And United... and Arsenal... and Liverpool...

Fair play to Chelsea for the comeback, I expected it to go the other way with them starting well then dropping off with all the games lately. Credit where it's due.

Wasn't pretty at the end but we got there. First game we've won with Foy in charge so he's not biased towards us or anything, just an awful referee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

If Aguero gets off with this Il eat my hat !

249402.png

I'd be surprised if he did get banned for it. Players usually only get retrospectively banned for off the ball incidents than none of the match officials would have seen.

Can't ever remember them retrospectively banning a player for a coming together like that apart from the Ben Thatcher incident which was an exception.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,490 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Lets kiss'
    That looked like 18 year old kissing a 65 year old

Blatter wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if he did get banned for it. Players usually only get retrospectively banned for off the ball incidents than none of the match officials would have seen.

Can't ever remember them retrospectively banning a player for a coming together like that apart from the Ben Thatcher incident which was an exception.

A coming together :eek: really?

He set out to do damage no coming together there, he should get a ban for it, weather it be on the ball of off the ball. Overwise it's just saying to other players go on have a go, so long as the officials can't see you'll be sound.

• Advertisement
Advertisement