Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC and 50 meg Viewmount Park

Options
  • 14-04-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm 100% for definite there on the 50 meg BB package in Viewmount Park with UPC, im on a triple play package that's supposed to have 50 meg as standard and they keep saying to me that 30 meg is all that's available here.

Im hoping if I get a few examples they might relent and give it to me

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I live on Williamstown Rd and have 100meg so you should have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

shinzon wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm 100% for definite there on the 50 meg BB package in Viewmount Park with UPC, im on a triple play package that's supposed to have 50 meg as standard and they keep saying to me that 30 meg is all that's available here.

Im hoping if I get a few examples they might relent and give it to me

Shin
    Faq wrote: »
    I live on Williamstown Rd and have 100meg so you should have

Not necessarily. If you are in a cul de sac its a totally different story. You might even be lucky to have what you have.
    Just because there is 100meg on Williamstown Road doesnt give any reason why you should have it in Viewmount Park.
    Ring them again, ask them to raise a case to see what the issue is that you cannot get it. Make sure you get the case number(this way you will know theyve done it), They will come back to you usually within 2-3 days if it is standard reason why or 1-2 weeks if the engineer has to go check it out.

Advertisement