Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keeping track of mobile minutes

Options
  • 14-04-2013 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

just wondering is there any way to know when you're over the 30min allowance for calls to mobiles which is included in the anytime bundle??

i rang the reps and they said no,you have to count them manually?

also wondering about premium calls outside the bundle

is there a way to keep track?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

just wondering is there any way to know when you're over the 30min allowance for calls to mobiles which is included in the anytime bundle??

i rang the reps and they said no,you have to count them manually?

also wondering about premium calls outside the bundle

is there a way to keep track?

thanks

Hi  mikehammer67

I am afraid not, however there is a mobile add option that may suit your needs

For €15 per month -

Mobile Extra 150 Add-on Features

150 Anytime minutes to Irish mobile operators
        Out-of-package calls to Meteor/eMobile charged at 5c per minute
        Out-of-package calls to other Irish mobile operators charged at 20c inc VAT per minute
        All prices inclusive of VAT

Add-ons are available to purchase with our range of eircom Talk phone plans; eircom Talk Weekend, eircom Talk Off-Peak and eircom Talk Anytime.

If you wish to purchase an Add-On you need to be on one of these phone plans. You can change your current plan to an eircom Talk plan by clicking the "Buy Now" button on the previous page.

If you have the Mobile 8c or UK/International 5c add-on, please note that these add-ons will be removed from your account if you proceed to order the eMobile/Meteor 200 add-on.

Or if you would like to PM your details I can see if there is a more suitable package.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement