Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guinea-pig sick.

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭snoman

So pleased for you and Seamus. Have followed Paidi's story from the first and was very sorry when he passed. Good luck for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fitzg

wow that is brilliant - baths and powdered bums !! good to know - I'm so glad you were able to talk to helpful people and thanks for sharing the advice. Here is a post of my little piggies saying hello and good luck :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Fitzg wrote: »
    wow that is brilliant - baths and powdered bums !! good to know - I'm so glad you were able to talk to helpful people and thanks for sharing the advice. Here is a post of my little piggies saying hello and good luck :)

ahaha..brilliant piggies!!

dont forget you also have to introduce them in the room they are not familiar with, thanks for the pic.

Advertisement