Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how mch are we entillied to plz??

• 14-04-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi hope some one could advise me plz how much would we be able to claim for 2adults and two kids on social welfare we are not married but are going to start cohabiting next week neither me or my partner are working at the minute, thanks ,

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Main claimant €188,dependent adult €124.80 and €29.80 per child.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

Thanks for reply do you know what rent allowance we could get plz thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Are you already renting? RA will not be paid unless you've been renting privately for at least six months AND have been assessed as being in need of social housing by your local council. See here. You also have to make a contribution of E35 p/w towards the rent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rigu

mp22 wrote: »
    Main claimant €188,dependent adult €124.80 and €29.80 per child.

Hi,

my husband's JSA has been suspended, so we went to local SWO, made an application, finally after a month going to him, he awarded a weekly payment of 140e, I'm getting 250e a week from my job.

looking at the information that you posted above, now wondering why only 140e ?? if we are a family with three children. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Are you claiming Child Benefit?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭rigu

yes, but Child benefit is not means tested. so is should not be counted as income.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

rigu wrote: »
    Hi,

my husband's JSA has been suspended, so we went to local SWO, made an application, finally after a month going to him, he awarded a weekly payment of 140e, I'm getting 250e a week from my job.

looking at the information that you posted above, now wondering why only 140e ?? if we are a family with three children. :confused:
    Interim temp payment while waiting for the claim to be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭youandme13

You don't claim Child Benefit at the moment when you have a baby everyone is entitled to it and its not counted as means tested either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

You said you were working full time on your last post, OP. So a lot would depend on whether or not you are still working. I also see that you have been talking about moving in with your GF for over a year now according to Boards. I am also not sure if you would be able to claim for your GFs older child, as he is not yours (but I could be wrong)

• Advertisement
Advertisement