Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird gym times?

Options
  • 14-04-2013 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

Im going to join the gym this week, finally. Just having a look through the website and it says I have to go book an induction class and all that which is grand. But just wondering why it says: "Remember: Students cannot access the Gym between 6.15pm (last entry 5.30pm) and 8.15pm Monday to Thursday!"

Why can noone go in for those 2 hours? :/ Also is the gym open during the summer?

Comments

It's the peak hours for the people who pay the full whack to go. And yes it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

Students can no access the main gym during those times, however the performance gym can be accessed during those times so it's grand...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Coolie. Any advice on whats the quietest time to go or is it busy nonstop?

It's usually always very busy. The quietest times would be 6-8am and 10-11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I never realized it was open so late. Probably a stupid question, but when does it close?

• Advertisement

Canard wrote: »
    I never realized it was open so late. Probably a stupid question, but when does it close?

It says 11pm, but they kick you out around half 10.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Johnny The Fox

Is the UCD performance gym open during the summer does anyone know?

Is the UCD performance gym open during the summer does anyone know?

Unfortunately it is not, I asked earlier...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pizzaa

can students use the gym during the summer?

pizzaa wrote: »
    can students use the gym during the summer?

They can use the normal gym during the summer except for between 5:30-8 afaik.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Lionheaart

The current student restrictions on the main gym are lifted during the summer.

And yes the gym is still open to students.

Advertisement