Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Dublin: Musicians/Singers for Folk Trad Trio

Options
  • 14-04-2013 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi Folks, I'm putting together a folk and traditional trio to play the Dublin pub scene (touristy thing, possibly some day time gigs plus nights hopefully 2 gigs per week (mon/tue/wed/sun) Styles: Bothy Band, Planxty, Moving Hearts, Sharron Shannon, Clancy Brothers. (examples: Arthur McBride, Mo Ghile Mear, Bonny Light Horseman, Salonika, Peggy Gordon. That type of stuff plus some jigs/reels/polkas etc as well as some Van Morrison and some contemporary eclectic covers)

I play guitar and bass (full time musician) so am looking for: guitarist/vocals and a good instrumentalist (flute or fiddle or box) plus vocals.I also have a suitable P.A.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Wrong forum; moved as appropriate. Please read the charter before posting again.

Advertisement