Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crutches needed

Options
  • 14-04-2013 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I know it's been a long time since anyone posted on this one, but does anyone know of any more crutches going free or for cheap? Poor student here. Haha. I'm in the same predicament with the sprained ankle. Finding it hard to walk and live in a basement apartment (so loads of steps). Thank you all in advance for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Split from zombie thread.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

Perhaps the people at Assist Ireland might help you find a source from which you could borrow or rent cheaply ... their details are:

Assist Ireland [ http://www.assistireland.ie ]
    Ground Floor
    Georges Quay House
    43 Townsend St
    0761 07 9200 during standard working hours (9am - 1pm and 2pm to 5pm)

Hope this helps ... and good luck!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

You can borrow mine if you want. I'm not planning on spraining anything this month. pm me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There are some on Adverts - some free, some €5+ here

Advertisement