Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CR3 Lite Jasper 16mb 2.0.16203 RGH2

• 14-04-2013 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

Have a 16mb Jasper here which I'm trying to glitch with no success, endless green light pulsing. Tried routing the CPU_RST wire under the motherboard and over the top of the fan shroud with no success.

CR3 Lite settings are a follows

LK1 Bridged
    LK2 Bridged
    LK3 Open
    LK4 Open

Tried various S2 and S4 dip switches with no joy, using the blue Slim 50cm wire coiled up and secured with heatshrink (as pictured below).

358qsuc.jpg

Tried every timing file but doesn't want to boot, any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

justryan wrote: »
    Have a 16mb Jasper here which I'm trying to glitch with no success, endless green light pulsing. Tried routing the CPU_RST wire under the motherboard and over the top of the fan shroud with no success.

CR3 Lite settings are a follows

LK1 Bridged
    LK2 Bridged
    LK3 Open
    LK4 Open

Tried various S2 and S4 dip switches with no joy, using the blue Slim 50cm wire coiled up and secured with heatshrink (as pictured below).

358qsuc.jpg

Tried every timing file but doesn't want to boot, any ideas? :confused:

I had 16203 Falcon that I was trying to RGH2. Best results were using cable likle you but I coiled it closer to the cpu heatsink.

It was b!tch to glitch, but I managed to get it glitch every time in 30s-90s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭mayto

Try routing the cpu_rst around the Cpu and Gpu, the blue wire for slim install works fine for this. I cannot find a picture of this but it worked well for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Have you tried the alt STBY_CLK point? Perhaps a double-shielded low-loss coax for the CPU_RST? Have you ever managed to glitch the box? It might even be one that'll have to wait until the next-gen Phat hack that TX are working on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Have you tried the alt STBY_CLK point? Perhaps a double-shielded low-loss coax for the CPU_RST? Have you ever managed to glitch the box? It might even be one that'll have to wait until the next-gen Phat hack that TX are working on

Yep it's glitching with the blue wire just not at acceptable times, I'm gonna experiment with the CPU_RST wire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

justryan wrote: »
    Yep it's glitching with the blue wire just not at acceptable times, I'm gonna experiment with the CPU_RST wire.

I know that Jasper is different than Falcon, but try taping blue wire a bit further from fans

xbox360heatsink.jpg

Also my cleaner had 330Ohm and 680pF

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Tried pretty much every wire combination, boot times vary from instant to never - its driving me mad! :mad:

Advertisement