Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerful mobile phone?

Options
  • 14-04-2013 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a powerful mobile phone, with very good processor, fast operating system, good memory (NOT hard drive, MEMORY) (I can support it with external SD card).

I want a powerful phone, as powerful as the iPhone, but with the open source capabilities as the Android Phones, that won't be expensive, ie, ≤ €100 (if one exists).

I had a vodafone one touch android and it was ****e, always freezing, same as my current phone, alcatel one touch 903.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭SlickTalker

Can anyone recommend a powerful mobile phone, with very good processor, fast operating system, good memory (NOT hard drive, MEMORY) (I can support it with external SD card).

I want a powerful phone, as powerful as the iPhone, but with the open source capabilities as the Android Phones, that won't be expensive, ie, ≤ €100 (if one exists).

I had a vodafone one touch android and it was ****e, always freezing, same as my current phone, alcatel one touch 903.

Suggestions?

No one is gonna be able to recommend you a phone with iphone specs less than 100 euro. Cmon like.

Advertisement