Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist in Dingle

Options
  • 14-04-2013 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi. I was in Dingle for the weekend and on Friday night I had a few beers in Dick Macks. There were 3 guys playing music there, a guy on a guitar, another playing fiddle and third on the accordion. They were fairly good.
    Then a guy came in and the lads were asking him was he playing. I think they called him Dave. He played 2 songs later on and he was exceptionally good. He was a guy in his thirties from the UK and he was with his Irish girlfriend, a pretty girl with long dark here.
    He played the Jake Bugg song Lightning Bolt and a really nice song about a 52 Vincent Motorbike.
    I thought he was seriously good and I was just wondering who he is and does he play in a band or solo?
    Does anyone from Dingle know who I'm talking about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

What age group would he have been? Did he wear a hat or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Thay have a Facebook page - post there, maybe for attentino of Finn (bar-man) and you'll get your answer :)

Advertisement