Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2: Divisional Round *Monday-Thursday*

Options
  • 14-04-2013 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

NFC

Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins

Seattle Seahawks @ Carolina Panthers

AFC

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

SantryRed wrote: »
    NFC

Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins

AFC

hey mikie, im around:
    Monday from 7pm onwards
    Tuesday from 12am-4pm
    Wednesday from 7-9:30, then 11:30 onwards
    Thursday from 12am - 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Looking forward to this. Panthers. My times: Tuesday all day/night. Wednesday afternoon.Thursday night.

Tuesday would be ideal really if that works for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

NFC
    Washington Redskins 27-14

Seattle Seahawks 34-31

AFC

Kansas City Chiefs 38-16

Oakland Raiders 26-20

My predictions

madalig12 wrote: »

Oakland Raiders 26-20

I appricatiate the support but might be misplaced!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

madalig12 wrote: »
    NFC
    Washington Redskins 27-14

Seattle Seahawks 34-31

AFC

Kansas City Chiefs 38-16

Oakland Raiders 26-20

My predictions

I really hope that I score more than 14 cause ill definitely need to!
    I really hope so of those odd scores incorporate predicting safeties and not multiple field goals! Would be far more impressive predictions if so!

• Advertisement

If the league has advanced I could play now Ben? If now what's your availability this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

hey mikie, im around:
    Monday from 7pm onwards
    Tuesday from 12am-4pm
    Wednesday from 7-9:30, then 11:30 onwards
    Thursday from 12am - 4pm

Can you do 10.30pm on Monday? If not I can get you around 2pm on Tuesday.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Can you do 10.30pm on Monday? If not I can get you around 2pm on Tuesday.

See you 2morrow!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

10 tonight Nelbert?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

NFC

Washington Redskins

AFC

Though Ben isnt the force he was... :eek: I think he'll win here, but it's going to be close, Ben by less than 7

Hawks V Panthers is the clash of the week i think.
    I'm going Matthew here, these are 2 high powered offenses so picks will be thrown. Its just a question of who makes their opponent pay.

Broncos Vs Chiefs and we have an interdivision game.
    Perrin has had a great season, but i cant see past a Berty win here i'm afraid.

I would so like the Raiders to win this, I have them in another franchise and they have all the talen (apart from QB!) to make it all the way.
    McFadden and speedy WRs could threaten mikey big time, but I think Mikeys D and MJD/Tebow will be too strong.

Best of luck to all!

• Advertisement

Though Ben isnt the force he was... :eek:

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, WOAH.

What?

:pac:

Though Ben isnt the force he was... :eek: I think he'll win here, but it's going to be close, Ben by less than 7

I'm going Matthew here, these are 2 high powered offenses so picks will be thrown. Its just a question of who makes their opponent pay.

I would so like the Raiders to win this, I have them in another franchise and they have all the talen (apart from QB!) to make it all the way.
    McFadden and speedy WRs could threaten mikey big time, but I think Mikeys D and MJD/Tebow will be too strong.

Best of luck to all!

So apart from his offense and defense, I should be fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Though Ben isnt the force he was..

This is something that has baffled me for a while here. There have been alot of comment praising Berty (rightfuully so) but for some reason the 4 time Superbowl champ is being over looked.

I'm not for a second saying Berty is a bad player but Ben should be shown some love too. I would argue that Ben is working with a weaker team in a worse situation (No first round draft picks, poxy cap). Keep in mind that we are dealing with rosters from early in the season. A lot of people expected the Chiefs to challenge for the playoffs based on their defense, while most felt the 'Skins would do well to go 8-8.

So in closing remember Ben isn't just for Superbowl time, he is for a full season.

PS, if you don't say he is great, he will boot you!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, WOAH.

What?

:pac:

You have 2 losses in the pro franchise... i mean 2!

Giffney, forgot I had another franchise game organised for 10.30 already, I could do 7.30? If you would rather tomorrow afternoon I can do that too.

Actually Nelbert,

Tomorrow at 10 would suit me better if possible.

10 tonight Nelbert?

Possibly. Later would suit me i.e. 10:30-11:00?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Looking forward to this. Panthers. My times: Tuesday all day/night. Wednesday afternoon.Thursday night.

Tuesday would be ideal really if that works for you.

I suppose Tuesday at 5 would be a good time?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

matthew8 wrote: »
    I suppose Tuesday at 5 would be a good time?

Great! Talk to you then.

Raiders @ Jags re-scheduled for tonight at 11.30pm because the connection was terrible. Hopefully playing off peak and resetting routers will mean we're not playing in slow motion.

• Advertisement

Actually Nelbert,

Tomorrow at 10 would suit me better if possible.

Ill see what I can do. Wednesday is definitely out but we'll do tomorrow or Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Perrin, how is Wednesday for you 9:30

P.S. IMHO Ben is the best player on this Madden. I only beat him in last Superbowl because he was in the middle of his exams !

Nelbert wrote: »
    Ill see what I can do. Wednesday is definitely out but we'll do tomorrow or Thursday.

Tomorrow is good for me. Pick any time! Cheers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Berty44 wrote: »
    Perrin, how is Wednesday for you 9:30

P.S. IMHO Ben is the best player on this Madden. I only beat him in last Superbowl because he was in the middle of his exams !
    Damn my plan of not posting in this thread in the hope that Berty would forget and the game would have to be simmed has failed :pac:
    Ya wednesday should be fine although it might be closer to 10 when I get on,I'll aim for half 9 though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Raiders @ Jags re-scheduled for tonight at 11.30pm because the connection was terrible. Hopefully playing off peak and resetting routers will mean we're not playing in slow motion.

Looking like a one sided affair...

Carroller wrote: »
    Looking like a one sided affair...

Quiet u! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Damn my plan of not posting in this thread in the hope that Berty would forget and the game would have to be simmed has failed :pac:
    Ya wednesday should be fine although it might be closer to 10 when I get on,I'll aim for half 9 though
    10 is no problem. Talk on Wednesday !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

Best of luck to all!

The curse of Heli here. I now expect Ben to either lose or romp home. Panthers will be beaten, Broncos and the Raiders will also pull off huge wins. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Seahawks, something has come up, can we play later on today?

• Advertisement

Raoul wrote: »
    The curse of Heli here. I now expect Ben to either lose or romp home. Panthers will be beaten, Broncos and the Raiders will also pull off huge wins. :pac:

The curse of Heli.. will be proved or disproved!

Advertisement