Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage/Flatwork Instructor

Options
  • 14-04-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Having hit a bit of a wall on the flatwork, Ive decided I need some outside help! Does anyone know of anyone good within the south dublin/wicklow area?
    Im looking for someone who can help me on the flat with my 4 year old. I really want someone who is willing to come to my yard in south dublin; i can travel but it just jacks up the cost and time involved in lessons. Preferably not someone who is going to be extortionately expensive!!!
    Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Yep, my instructor freelances. she is superb - have used her since day one with my mare.
    Having hit a bit of a wall on the flatwork, Ive decided I need some outside help! Does anyone know of anyone good within the south dublin/wicklow area?
    Im looking for someone who can help me on the flat with my 4 year old. I really want someone who is willing to come to my yard in south dublin; i can travel but it just jacks up the cost and time involved in lessons. Preferably not someone who is going to be extortionately expensive!!!
    Any help appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I know someone who is BHS qualified and rides dressage coompetitively and full-time silverfox. I can chat to her to see if she offers privates, and I can PM you her details if you like!

Advertisement