Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi-vis clothing printing

Options
  • 14-04-2013 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a company for printing and supplying of hi viz vest and other workwear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Camden clothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 3sixty

Just did a quick search and

bodygroup.ie

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭scwazrh

Thanks for the responses.Camden clothing only seem to do clothes ( which is what i asked for i Know) .

Ideally I would like to find a print house that can do initially the hi vis vests but will also be able to do signage, stationery, large posters etc in the future as the need arises adn I would prefer to just deal with one place rather than different web sites for each item.Any recommendations for that type?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

http://www.xamax.ie/ seem to do it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

scwazrh wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses.Camden clothing only seem to do clothes ( which is what i asked for i Know) .

Ideally I would like to find a print house that can do initially the hi vis vests but will also be able to do signage, stationery, large posters etc in the future as the need arises adn I would prefer to just deal with one place rather than different web sites for each item.Any recommendations for that type?

I've had hi vis vest there done in the past. Might have changed.

Any signage company will just outsource the clothing job. Where are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 3sixty

Check out Reads of nassau street.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Livs

www.tps.ie - based in finglas

Advertisement