Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Voluntary Redeployment Secondary School

• 14-04-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, I'm looking for advice. I work in a voluntary secondary school and I need to relocate for family reasons. I'm lucky enough to have a 22 hour CID in my current school.
    Is it possible to job swap or should I apply for voluntary redeployment? Must my school be over quota for this to happen? How do I go about it without discussing it at work just yet? I'm finding it hard to find info online. Is there a form to fill out? What are the deadlines for applying and being notified of redeployment?
    I'd so appreciate advice from anyone in a similar situation.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

The deadline for voluntary redeployment was March 1st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Melanoma

I know someone that was looking to redeploy from wicklow to westmeath and after 5 years has got nowhere. Redeployment is being done mostly for cutting back and the department are not really able to handle the complexity of putting in voluntarily requested redeployment.

I talked to a guy high up enough in the department and he said they are really overwhelmed dealing with the cut back redeployment and it is complex cause of appeals etc.

So until the storm settles I'd say it would take time. Just dont give up a CID!!

Advertisement