Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft club. . . anyone interested?

Options
  • 14-04-2013 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭

There is a group of young lads here on the outskirts of Longford who are mad keen to either join or help form an airsoft club, is anyone else out there willing to help them get a venture like this going or even know of any suitable places that they could utilize for such game play?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

There is/was a club with land out near Killoe, I think. There was a website for them, but I can't seem to find it now. All I could find was an email address: midlands.airsoft.club[at]gmail.com. Try contacting them through that to see if they're still active...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭jesse pinkman

Thanks Pat, thats right, there was one airsoft club we once visited out in Cullyfad woods that was run by Darren Hanley but hes now off residing in France. I googled the g-mail address you gave & it led me to this site called Shadowland, so I've mailed them but I'm not sure if it isn't just the same one Darren use to run.

But hopefully they'll still be able to direct the lads to something else similar nearby.

Cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

Thanks Pat, thats right, there was one airsoft club we once visited out in Cullyfad woods that was run by Darren Hanley but hes now off residing in France. I googled the g-mail address you gave & it led me to this site called Shadowland, so I've mailed them but I'm not sure if it isn't just the same one Darren use to run.

But hopefully they'll still be able to direct the lads to something else similar nearby.

Cheers for that.

No problem!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I think the club near Kilmoyle/Killoe got up the nose of Coillte. They were using their woods without permission and im not sure what was happening insurance wise.

Advertisement